Effective Executive Coaching Activates Leadership Greatness
From high potentials to senior leaders, we work with you to achieve greater clarity and focus. Business needs don’t fit neatly into a coaching session – we offer unlimited access to our coaches.
Coaching at this level of the organization speeds the transition from ‘doer’ to ‘leader’, producing the results you need in the business.
Your senior leaders are your decision-makers AND culture influencers. Our coaches support them with an unbiased, real-time perspective that impacts the business, the people, and the culture.
Our coaches have the experience to be your trusted, objective thought partners. They will support and challenge you in all of the complexities of your role.
What Can You Expect with Coaching with Velocity?
Greater self-awareness and a positive mindset.
Clarity on what success looks like and the steps to achieve it.
Vital thought partnership to support decision-making. Identification of blind spots to increase self-accountability and personal growth.
Compounded performance, productivity, and confidence.
Our approach focuses on supporting every client to evolve into a more human-centered leader by taking full accountability for themselves, their behaviors, and their mindset, resulting in exponential personal and professional growth.
For Every $1 Invested in Executive Coaching
Companies surveyed received an average of $7.09.
Executive Coaching – How It Works
Velocity’s Coaching Methodology & Performance Frameworks
- In-depth discovery session
- Take DISC Assessment
- Development of customized Action and Professional Development Plan with Measurable Goals
- Identify and define key competencies and strategies
- Identify relevant performance frameworks
- Review goals and achievements
- Identify new growth opportunities
- Build intentional awareness for personal and professional development
- Discuss performance in your scecific role and with your team
- Discuss organizational navigation
- Embed performance frameworks into the coaching sessions
- Conduct 360 reviews
- Integrate assessment results and ongoing coach’s feedback into the action plan
- Target skill development, strategic goal statements, accountability, and situational challenges throughout the continuum of coaching services
We are proud to have served some of the world’s most successful and innovative organizations which span from scrappy start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, across a wide range of industries.
Mark E. Tate
Bob guided me through multiple company acquisitions, and role changes involving a start-up department charged with increasing customer satisfaction and another department in desperate need of a turnaround to meet contractual performance goals. He masterfully gravitated to meet me at my current level, acknowledging my strengths, but most importantly, helping me to identify my blind spots and guiding me on a path toward exponential growth from a leadership and performance perspective resulting in a 38% increase in customer satisfaction and meeting client KPIs returning our company to good standing with our key stakeholders.
Working with Dan Silvert as my executive coach has been a deeply rewarding experience. With his unique perspective, expertise, and frank communication style, Dan helped me become a more confident, resilient, and self-aware leader.
Want to create a company culture roadmap, align your executive team, or put together a strategy for the future?
Let’s start a conversation that will lead to success.